Friday, July 3, 2020

Affordable

Violins on Amazon are like under $100.  I paid mine off for about $900-$1000 over a series of months, like 2 years.  I got it at a public music school, where I started private lessons when I was age 29 years old and now am age 34 years old.  I did get a cheap Baroque violin maybe on eBay or Amazon, under or around $100, though the 3rd string broke after not very much playing.  The Baroque violin is different, and I used it to audition for a camp in Germany for a week this September, though I don't think I will make it.  So, the camp said there was a Baroque violin section, which is why I needed it.  I also got an electric violin I need to get fixed up.  They even sell electric Baroque violins, which also I think are not that expensive.  The electric violin was also under or around $100, probably like an electric Baroque violin, too.  Some electric violins are pretty, like made of glass or something.

No comments: